Facedrip integration with Keap allows you to send trackable video messages with the drag and drop builder, plain text message and HTML editor.
But first, you must Install Facedrip Chrome Extension from the Chrome store and sign in to your Facedrip account, log in to the extension.
Kindly follow this link on how to install facedrip extension.
Kindly follow this link on how to login to your facedrip extension
How To Send Trackable Video Messages With Keap
Step 1: Log in to your “Keap” account and on the left side menu bar, click on the “Marketing” Then click on ” Email Broadcast”
Step 2: Click on “Create a Broadcast” button
Step 3: Select template to use
Step 4: Go to the text block where you want to insert your video, You will find Facedrip extension in the editor toolbar
Step 5: Click on the extension, a pop-up modal will appear where you select your preferred video.
You’ll have the option of;
- Selecting your preferred workspace
- Recording a video of your screen
- With your webcam
- Upload from your computer or YouTube
Step 6: After selecting your video, add a personalization text and click on the insert button
A video message is added to the text block
To track your video engagement and get contact level activity reporting on facedrip, you can do this in two ways:
- Select a contact’s email for tracking (in the select contact to track field). Taking this action will enable you to track video engagement for just a single contact in your campaign list and get contact-level activity reporting on Facedrip.
- Use the optimize for option to track video engagement for all contact your campaign list and get contact-level activity reporting on Facedrip.
Step 7: Send and then track the performance of the video from the reporting section of your Facedrip account